Thursday, November 19, 2009

Introducing...

...the Tourettic Rhetoric of a Critic.

I'm tired of people making crappy movies, crappy music, or anything else that is crappy. It also pains me to see good quality material go unnoticed. So I will review movies, music, etc. and analyze why they are so crappy. Additionally, I will introduce you to music and films which in my opinion (the only one that matters) are of a higher quality. Mixed in, of course, will be my Tourettic rants, sarcasm, and humor.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Alright you have to review movies you have actually seen this is a requirement for someone reviewing movies. Its like me saying something like " the jazz suck" although I never watch them. Watch the movie call it gay and go listen to Lambert....

    James

    ReplyDelete